25 Eylül 2013 Çarşamba

Bitter Melon, Alternative Medicine! How I Prepared Bitter Melon to Cure Ulcer! Kudret Narını Nasıl Hazırladım!



Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia) has been told that good for any wounds, tumors and diabetus. It has been widely used in Anatolia especially for ulcer, intestinal and throat diseases and as far as I know its' cure has also been shown in some scientific studies. But I don't know it's scientific side too much.


After I bought them from the market, I washed them and put them under sunlight.



Bitter Melon's shape looks like stomach and its surface looks like stomach's surface with its craggies.








Then I waited till they take orange colors and opens itself so blood cell / wound like seeds can be shown. It may take few days.













I cleaned their red seeds with a wood spoon ( metal shouldn't be used ) , divided into little pieces by hand and added 3 spoonful olive oil for each bitter melon.  
By this way It can be reserved one year or more. After some days you will see that plant will also put out its juice. 



Some people say you should wait 2 weeks before you start to it, but I didn't . It is said that you should eat one teaspoonful every morning before breakfast  for 4o days.

Kudret narının mide rahatsızlıklarına iyi geldiği söyleniyor, ben de denemek istedim.
Pazardan aldığım kudret narlarını yıkayıp güneşe koydum, turuncu renk alıp ağızları açılınca kırmızı çekirdeklerini tahta kaşıkla temizleyip kabukları elimle küçük parçalara böldüm. Her kudret narı için 3 çorba kaşığı zeytinyağı ekleyerek bir kavanoza koydum. Her sabah aç karnına bir tatlı kaşığı yiyiyorum, 40 gün devam etmeyi düşünüyorum.












6 yorum:

  1. Cool recipe. I just don't think we have any of these in canada!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Well:)) prepared ones inside bottles are also sold on herb and spice sellers here, you may have too!

      Sil
  2. I assume the taste is biiter?

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Yes, like medicine but day by day I started to like it.

      Sil
  3. Thank You. I didn't know this. That's very interesting.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. It's very interesting... and I like the photographs and colours! ;)

    YanıtlaSil